Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Party






Saturday, October 28th, 2006, we were invited to a party which required the guests to wear crazy costumes. The party was held at Old Wolf Building, at downtown Austin. We haven't decided what to wear untill the "D" day. Then I remember I have this witch hat that I bought cheap at goodwill store last year. So, I just need to get a black dress or a cape and put up some make up. My husband, Loel, did not have any idea what to wear. So we went shopping for our costumes. When we were at the store I found a nice cape for my hubby. "Here! This is perfect! You can be Mr. Dracula, hun." He thanked me and said that he has tuxedo suit so he just need to find fangs. Soon after he found everything he needs. For myself, I found this pretty long-sleeve black dress. I couldn't find any broom to complete my costume. But it's OK for the witch doesn't need to fly anyway. Instead, I found this green boa which -I think- would perfectly match with my make up.
Went back home, we took shower, put on our costumes and make up, and we were ready to party!!!
The Wolf building is located in the corner at Cesar Chavez. It is an old historical building (it is now a law office), probably from around early 1900's. The party was a blast! Everybody came with interesting -somewhat crazy- costumes. We saw many wore witch costumes. But I got lot of compliment for my make up (applause please....!)
At midnite, we headed to 6th Street. There, road was closed to let people walk and enjoy the nite. It was like a huge Halloween party on the street!
When we were back home it was like 3 am. Gosh! We were so tired, but it was fun. Got away from our routine, and just be crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home